NOTE: If parking on Craigburn Rd, please park in one of the designated “pull overs” or the carpark and not in un-designated areas or vacant lots. Thanks.
- Trail heads with map boards and signage of the trails.
- The trails and junctions are fully signposted.
Web site: Refer DENR web site Sturt Gorge Recreation Park.
Drinking Water available: No
Toilet facilities: No
- The Craigburn Trails can be found at the end of Craigburn Road Blackwood.
- By train: On the Belair line it’s a 20min train ride from Adelaide station to Coromandel Valley station, then a 3.5km ride to the trail head on Craigburn Rd.
- By car: Park in the carpark behind the Blackwood Football Club and ride around the white boom gate on Craigburn Road and follow the old asphalt road, you cant miss it.
- Get directions from your location here!. Just type your location next to the “A” and hit the “Get Directions” button.
- Craigburn Farm shared use trails – Google Map of Trails area
- Is in the Mt Lofty Ranges Fire ban district.