- Vehicle entry fees apply within the park (bikes are free).
- Vehicle access gate is only open from 8:00am to sunset.
- Yes: Belair National Park Trails Map
- Park information also available from DEWNR web site Belair National Park.
- Trail heads with map boards and signage of the trails.
- The trails and junctions are signposted.
- The 12.5km “Adventure Loop trail” is a neat intermediate MTB route. The route is fully sign posted and is designed to be ridden in a clock wise direction. Information and a downloadable GPS map are available via the Suggested Routes page.
- Drinking Water: Yes, refer to trail map for information.
- Toilet facilities: Yes, refer to trail map for information.
- Car Parking: Yes, refer to trail map for information (vehicle entry fees apply, park entrance gate is only open from 8:00 am to sunset).
- Belair National Park is located 13km south east of Adelaide city center. Vehicle access is via the main gate on Upper Sturt Road, Belair.
- The park can be accessed by bike via several entrances that are not accessible by vehicle.
- Get directions from your location here!. Just type your location next to the “A” and hit the “Get Directions” button.
- Train transport: It’s about a 40min train ride from Adelaide train station to Belair train station. The Belair train station is on the north west boundary of the park.
- Belair National Park is in the Mt Lofty Ranges Fire ban district.
- The park may be closed on days of declared Total Fire Ban for the Mount Lofty Ranges fire district.
- Web site: Refer DEWNR web site Belair National Park.