NOTE: Sturt Gorge Recreation Park also contains the Craigburn Farm trails, refer the Craigburn Trails page for details of the Craigburn trails.
- Yes Sturt Gorge Recreation Park Trails Map – available from DEWNR web site Sturt Gorge Recreation Park.
- Trail heads with map boards and signage of the trails.
- The trails and junctions are fully signposted.
Web site: Refer DENR web site Sturt Gorge Recreation Park.
Drinking Water available: No
Toilet facilities: No
- Sturt Gorge Recreation Park is located 13km south of Adelaide. There are several entrance points on each side of the park.
- By train: On the Belair line it’s a 20min train ride from Adelaide station to Coromandel Valley station, then a 3.5km ride to the trail head on Craigburn Rd.
- By car: There are several small car parks on each side of the park.
- Get directions from your location here!.
- Is in the Mt Lofty Ranges Fire ban district.
- The park may be closed on days of extreme fire danger.
Sturt Gorge Recreation Park.