CAUTION: An archery range is located within Shepherds Hill Recreation Park. Do not enter the area when red flags are flying.
- Yes Shepherds Hill Trails Map – available from DEWNR web site Shepherds Hill Recreation Park.
- Trail heads with map boards and signage of the trails.
- The trails and junctions are fully signposted.
Web site: Refer DENR web site Shepherds Hill Recreation Park.
Drinking Water available: No
Toilet facilities: No
- Shepherds Hill Recreation Park is located 11km south of Adelaide. Main access is via Ayliffes Road, St Marys and Ellis Avenue, Eden Hills.
- By train: On the Belair line it’s a 20min train ride from Adelaide station to Eden Hills station, then a 200 metre ride to access the park via Ellis Avenue, Eden Hills.
- By car: Park in the carpark on Ayliffes Road, St Marys.
- Get directions from your location here!.
- Is in the Mt Lofty Ranges Fire ban district.
- The park may be closed on days of extreme fire danger.