Bartagunyah Estate has a large network of dedicated mountain bike trails and is also within easy riding distance of the trails at Melrose.
Bartagunyah Wines area also able to be tasted and purchased at the cellar door on Bartagunyah Estate.
- Trail Map: Yes, available from Over The Edge Sports bike shop in the main street of Melrose.
- Signage: Fully sign posted except for some new sections.
- Web site: Yes
Southern Flinders Rough Riders Melrose Mountain Bike trails
Melrose bike shop Over The Edge Sports
- Drinking water: Yes (at the camping area).
- Toilet: Yes (at the camping area).
- Camping: Yes
- Car parking: Yes (at the camping area).
- Over the Edge Sports shop rides often use the Bartagunyah trails, contact the bike shop for details.
- Bartagunyah Estate is private property, please use this area respectfully.
- Bartagunyah Estate is the property of the Smart family. Please treat riding here as a privilege, not a right.
- Over The Edge Sports is a great bike shop in Melrose that will give all the info you need on MTB’ing in the area and often lead shop rider through this area.
- Bartagunyah wines can be tasted and purchased at the cellar door on Bartagunyah Estate.
Video: Melrose Minute: Whiskey Trail with Sparky, presented by Over the Edge Sports